The 18th edition of Plast took place I Milan from 29th May to 1st June: this is the three-year international trade fair dedicated to plastic and rubber materials, and sponsored by the Ministry of Economic Department.
1500 exhibitors showed their innovations in six pavilions and covering a surface of 55000 m2. Plast reflects the primacy, that the Italian industry of machines, equipment and moulds for plastic and rubber materials, has in the world stage of this sector.
- In Plast exhibition is represented the entire reference chain:
- Machineries for injection, extrusion, blow moulding, thermoforming and welding
- Machineries for foam materials, reactive and reinforced resins.
- Moulds and production chains, equipment for control and laboratory tests, additive manufacture, quick prototyping, synthesizers, cad cam software.
- Machineries for secondary process, finishing, garnish, labelling and packaging of plastic materials downstream the machines of the primary working.
- Semi-processed products, finished items, domestic, electro technical, electronical, industrial and agricultural application and other uses of plastic and rubber materials.
- Planning, manufacturing, reconstruction and various services for plastic and rubber materials.
Plast 2018 offers a complete high-tech view to visitors, that covers the entire production processes (from extrusion to blow moulding, from thermos forming to injection moulding) and the uses (from packaging to automotive, from medical to building, ecc.)
Like visitors, we have got through the last presented innovations: in particular regarding the implementations of our equipment, to improve their performances.